Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Reader Requirements

I realize I haven't jump started this quite how I would have liked to. But I am going to share with you a list of things you will want to observe before reading.

#1. I am a very sarcastically crude person. If I offend you, I'm probably making fun of you, and you need to consider a substantial lifestyle change.

#2. If you are a Packers fan, a safe driver, if you hate ice cream, if you are a liberal, if you hate Johnny Knoxville, if you hate country, if you are a hippie, if you have never eaten squirrel, if you are on drugs:  you will not like my blog. You are probably one of those people I'll offend pretending to be sarcastic, but really I think you're a moron.

#3. If you expect my blog to have some reason or rhyme, you either 1) need to find joy in the simpler things in life or 2) read my blog, and learn son. I'm guessing both.

No comments:

Post a Comment