Thursday, November 3, 2011

MANLAND: National Anthem

To be sung in the key of...well, whatever.

We're men,
manly men.
We burp and fart,
then do it again.

We have bad breath, 
and hairy backs.
We worship babes, 
with perky racks.

We say one thing, 
but mean another.
We can't say "no", 
to our mothers.

We think of sex, 
and nothing more.
Unless we're thinking, 
about the score. 

We can't commit, 
to the female kind.
But pledge our allegiance, 
to Bud Light Lime 
(Yeah, I know that is a total chick beer, but Guinness didn't rhyme.)

Yes, we're men, 
manly men.
We burp and fart, 
then do it again.



Welp, there you have it, folks. This is the last "chapter" in MANLAND. Partly, because I desire to get married some godforsaken day, and don't want this all to be used against me when said Man discovers I can't cook to save my life. Mostly, because I'm out things to make fun of Man for. Now I suppose I'll return to squandering away my evenings watching Tosh.O re-runs or drinking. Most likely, drinking. Maybe I should take more credits or get a part time job? Nahh. I considered starting a blog series making fun of Woman, but I have commitment issues, and that bullshit would never end. 

Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment